Custom Search

Oct 13, 2007

I feel honored and proud: invited for DPA Conference!!!

Stijn—

We are just finishing up with the programming for the International Drug Policy Reform conference that will be held in New Orleans Dec. 5-8th of this year, and we’d like to invite you to come and speak on our Drug User Organizing panel. I am also very pleased to say that due to a discussion between Ethan Nadelmann, Kasia Malinowska-Sempruch and Daniel Wolfe, IHRD will be sponsoring your attendance, including registration, lodging and travel costs.


It’s very rare (in fact I’m not sure it’s happened even once) that I get to extend a speaking invitation attached to a promise for full coverage, so I hope that your schedule allows you to accept! The only catch is that I would need an answer either way fairly quickly, as well as for you to register via our online registration so I can collect a bio and CV from you that we need to complete CEU applications.


Thank you for all the good work that you do, and I look forward to your positive response.

Stefanie

Stefanie Jones
Conference Coordinator

Register Now!

2007 International Drug Policy Reform Conference
Astor Crowne Plaza

French Quarter / New Orleans, Louisiana / Dec. 5th – 8th, 2007



WWW.HaRdCOREhARMREdUCER.BE
DrugWarLog
ArtCoreFromTheHardCore


 
Blog Directory - Blogged